Once Upon a Time - The Alley Way Stamps

Hello everyone!  Today i'm sharing with you a card made with super cute set called Once Upon a Time.   This fun set is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more (after discount) during the month of January.  

I created the background using a stencil i made with my Silhouette Cameo.  The castle was colored with Copic Markers.  For the sentiment, i inked each row separately then combined them into 2 rows, instead of 4 originally.  Few gemstones added to finish the look.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

P.S: I'm hosting a small give away on Thursday.  See you then!

Supplies:
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps (Once Upon a Time)

I'm linking this to CMC Copic Challenge Group #84

2 comments:

  1. Love the purple castle... beautiful coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring skills are incredible!! This castle looks fab and the sentiment made me think of the Hot Chocolate song - 'It Started With A Kiss' so I shall be singing that for the most part of the day now I expect! ;)

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *